Human-centered design (HCD) is a creative approach to problem solving pioneered by the design firm IDEO.
This is an intensive, hands-on learning experience that will challenge you to get out of your chair and out into the real world to talk to people and test your ideas. You’ll leave this experience equipped and energized to apply the human-centered design process to challenges across industries, sectors, and geographies to generate breakthrough ideas.
What you'll learn:
- Master the 4 steps of the human-centered design process to create innovative solutions to real-world challenges
- Build an effective interview guide to learn and document your use research
- Gain strategies for synthesizing your user research and identifying opportunities for design
- Practice creative techniques to build rapid prototypes and make your ideas come to life
- Learn to effectively test your prototypes with real users and identify promising solutions to begin implementing
Format and Timing:
- Team-Based Course: We strongly encourage (but do not require) that you form a team of 2-8 people to take the course with. It works best to find friends or coworkers who can meet in person. Need to find team members? You can post to the discussion forums a month before the course starts.
- Platform: NovoEd (+Acumen developed the course. We host this course on the NovoEd platform.)
- Timing: This course will be open for 9 weeks. You can work through the materials at your own pace during the time the course is open. There are no required times for you to log in. There will be suggested deadlines for you to complete each assignment. The final deadline is the final day of the course.
More Info: https://bit.ly/2r04IkW
Fecha de Inicio: 02/01/2019
Fecha Final: 06/03/2019
Precio entrada: gratis