Indigo Design Award
Indigo Design Award · Most design competitions will tell you that by joining them, you will become the best. We say that when you join us, we become the best. We are the prism through which your vision, innovation, and prodigy shine through. We are Indigo and we exist to encourage and promote your creativity.
Indigo Design Award is an international competition that is open to conceptual and completed designs that are five years old or less. We are looking for exceptional work from anywhere around the globe. Whether you are a student, professional, agency, freelancer or design enthusiast with a flair for the original and a desire to step outside the box, we want to see your best stuff!
We accept submissions in the following areas of expertise:
Digital Design – UX and UI design
Design for Social Change
Our Award Ceremony is held annually in the world’s most fascinating and cutting-edge cities. Your work will be judged by a jury handpicked for their innovative contributions in the digital design world. We will promote the event globally to our vast network and make press materials available to all nominees and winners.
Other benefits also include (depending on winning placement):
- Complimentary admission to Indigo Design Award Ceremony including guests
- Publication of winning work in Indigo Interactive Digital Book Of Design
- Major PR campaign distributed to graphic design online/print magazines, blogs, directories, etc
- Year long showcase of winning work on Indigo Award Winners’ Page
- Certificateб Winner’s seal and PR text to promote your work
- Showcase winning work on big screen during the Award Ceremony
- Winners Edition newsletter distributed to Indigo Award subscribers, partners, juries, sponsors and friends
Our exemplary international jury panel includes journalists, respected experts and designers such as Pip Jamieson (Founder of The Dots), Nina Geometrieva (Google), Tracy Osborn (Hello Web Design author), Fabio Delton (UniCredit), Arin Bhowmick (IBM), Jon Noorlander (Method Studios) and many others. They will meticulously judge each entry, paying close attention to Indigo’s criteria, which includes innovation, design and the use of technology.
Submit before November 30, 2019 to get 10% off the submissions fee
Regular deadline - February 29, 2020
Fecha de Inicio: 16/08/2019
Fecha Final: 29/02/2020